I will see you in Heaven

I WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN - PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI SAYS AS HE URGES MINISTERS TO PREPARE FOR ETERNITY

— Pastor W.F Kumuyi 

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry spoke to his members about The Triumphant Power Of OUR All-sufficient Shepherd at the Minister's Conference, Global Crusade With Kumuyi (GCK) live from Ondo Town, Ondo State.

In one of his sub-topics, he talked about "The Everlasting Comfort In His Perfect Paradise" and read from the book of Revelation 2:7 which says, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

He said that Lazarus died and was taken to heaven and into the bosom of Father Abraham, the rich man also died and lifted his eyes in hell and requested for Lazarus to come and put drops of water on his tongue. Father Abraham said it was not possible because the rich man lived his life like he didn't need Jesus while Lazarus suffered throughout and is now comforted.

Speaking further, he said, "Imagine the comfort you will have in heaven, imagine the joy that will go on for millions and trillions of years. On the other hand, the suffering in hell fire will be forever. Let's assume we need to queue behind any of these two, behind whom would you be? It's a matter of choice, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. As for me and my members, we will serve the Lord. And as for me personally, I choose the way of heaven and the devil will not be able to take me away from it. Here I stand, make your own choice.

He then said that your final day will be a day of comfort, and your eternity will be of joy. As you come to the Lord and take His yoke upon you as the sheep of His pasture, you can boldly say that the Lord is your Shepherd and you shall not want. From now till eternity, you can say that goodness and mercy will follow you and you will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Finally, he said, "I will see you in heaven, I will be there, you will be there, and we shall dwell together in the house of the Lord forever, hundreds, millions and trillions of years, it will never end. Come to the Lord now, abide with Him, and continue with Him forever.

#PastorWFKumuyi
#ministry of Encouragement INT'L 

Follow @ministry of Encouragement INT'L 

Comments

Popular Posts